Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Impending Doom - The Serpent Servant

I don't know why I downloaded this. The album title? Maybe I thought it was evil? Nah, I'm pretty sure they are Christian, and I'm pretty sure I knew that going in. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I didn't pay for it. At least with money. If they are Christian-core, I couldn't tell. I couldn't make out any words!! I usually don't mind that but you're not going to win over the heathens with mindless growling. There's plenty of J.C. hating bands out there who can do that. Vocals and lyrics aside, this album has more breakdowns than Bury Your Dead. You know, the band that has an album called The Beauty and the Breakdown? I don't know how the guitar player(s) could ever masturbate properly. They've got no rhythm! I never really want to hear The Serpent Servant again.

No comments:

Post a Comment