Saturday, January 30, 2010

Just so you're aware.

Before I publish my Top 20, you should know that there are a couple of glaring ommissions. These would be The Company Band and Javelina. At "press time" I still hadn't heard them. The Company Band may not have been included even though it has a member of Clutch. But I can almost guarantee Javelina's sophomore release would have made my Top 40 somewhere. I keep thinking there is one other band that would have a shot if I heard it but I can't think of it right now.

I am also drawing a blank on the handful of bands that just missed the cut. I thought I had it written down but I guess not.

The long wait is almost over. I will be publishing the Top 20 of my Top 40 Best Albums of 2009 by Monday. I have everything written out. I just have to go over it and paste it on here. I promise you'll disagree with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment