Monday, May 30, 2011

GRIIIIIIIIIND!!!!!

I'm feeling sort of uninspired as far as writing goes. But it's not that I haven't been listening to anything inspiring. Maybe it's more of a writer's block thing. And also, it may be that I've been listeing to a LOT of grind/grindcore lately and I don't really know how to write about grind.
So basically I'm gonna make this post a little "What's turnin' my crank lately"
Maruta - Forward Into Regression: Love the title. Need to see a lyric sheet. Loaded with loads of fucking sick riffs.
Despise You/Agoraphobic Nosebleed - And On And On: Slap me fuckin' silly with awesome. My first experience with Despise You is a good one.
Noisear - Subvert the Dominant Paradigm: The first 29 tracks are absolutely killer but I've yet to develop the patience for the ~30 min of noise that is the final track.
Gridlink - Orphan: All bow at the altar of Jon Chang.
Magrudergrind - Crusher EP: This is far too short. It's a big tease!!
Rotten Sound - Cursed: I love that tone! Finland doesn't just have good goaltenders. And they're Veggies too!
Trap Them - Darker Handcraft:I have to stop listening to this in the car. I can't sit still! I'm gonna kill someone!
Need to hear the new Phobia. Somebody hook me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment