Sunday, June 19, 2011

This Week In Wasted Bandwidth

I'm going to try and start a weekly column here at Kingdom of Noise featuring some albums that I've recently "acquired" that more or less amount to a waste of bandwidth. Not to mention my time. Here we go!
 
Morbid Angel - Some Latin Words: Um.........What the fuck?! I understand if Dave and Trey wanted to step outside their comfort zone (our comfort zone?) and do something different. But that's what side/solo projects are for. They shouldn't have tainted the Morbid Angel name. I'm still waiting for the press release that says "Ha ha ha. Gotcha! We were just kidding. Here's the REAL new album." But sadly, I don't think that's the case. I don't get it.
 
In Solitude - The Devil. The Somethin'. The World.: I think that's the title anyway. I couldn't care less. I don't like Ghost either. Sue me.
 
Scar Symmetry - I'm Not Even Gonna Try To Remember The Title: I tried to listen to this a couple times but I can't make it past the second track. I have almost successfully blocked all memory of it from my mind. All I can remember is I think I don't like the vocal style. I dunno. I don't have time for this. I have to go see if the new Necrophagia is any good.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment