Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012 was too short.

I listen to a lot of music. Not enough, but a lot. But inevitably there is going to be a huge number of albums that for one reason or another (mostly time) failed to make it past my ears at all, or I only heard them once or twice. The following is a list of such albums that I think I would have really liked but never got around to. Or at least wanted to hear.
Bell Witch - Longing (Profound Lore)
Dysrythmia - Test of Submission (Profound Lore)
Dragged Into Sunlight - Widowmaker (Prosthetic)
Bastard Sapling - Dragged From Our Restless Trance (Forcefield Records)
The Great Sabbatini - Matterhorn (No List)
Early Graves - Red Horse (No Sleep)
Satan's Wrath - Galloping Blasphemy (Metal Blade)
The Sword - Apocryphon (Razor & Tie)
Winterfyleth - The Threnody of Triumph (Candlelight)
The Shrine - Primitive Blast (Tee Pee)
Sons of Otis - Seismic (Small Stone)
Afgrund - The Age of Dumb (Willowtip)
Tribune - Elder Lore/The Dark Arts (Corpse Corrosion)
Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats - Blood Lust (Rise Above/Metal Blade)

And probably a dozen more I just can't remember. Some I have and just haven't heard, some I have yet to acquire. Hook a (broke ass) brother up labels!!


No comments:

Post a Comment