Saturday, July 17, 2010

FUCK! I wish I could listen to music while I worked!

But I can't. However, I can email blog entries. The problem is, the details get lost between the breakroom and the floor. But I'm gonna do my best because I am FUCKING bored as shit and it's about 4am. I tried to read some Alice Bailey but I can't wrap my brain around that shit at this time of day/night. So, here's some stuff I've heard lately and whether or not I thought it sucked.

Integrity - The Blackest Curse: This is what I like about hardcore. Good hardcore comes from the gut and is loaded with passion. The vocals are too low in the mix though.

Defeatist: This is some angry shit. Abrasive as all get-out. Having a bad day? Throw this shit on and break some stuff. You'll feel better in no time.

Howl - Full of Hell: There was a lot of hype around this release. IMO it was warranted. It's like a giant marching thru the countryside leaving nothing but havoc in his wake.

Ozzy - Scream: Um, not as horrible as I had expected.

I'm too tired to think anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment