Saturday, September 25, 2010

Crucial Update!

Just thought I'd touch base with the hordes of you fans anxiously awaiting my increasingly infrequent posts. I apologize for disappointing you.

I mostly write at work and I've been on holidays. Cut me some slack.

Anyway, I'm FINALLY transcribing the Kylesa interview I did last May. As in 2009. Combination of an unfinalized disc, a dead battery, a missing cord and pure laziness led to the delay. But I am working on it today and with any luck I will at least have it on paper. And I might even have it posted by the end of the weekend. No promises. Most of it is old news by now (they have a new record coming out soon) but there still might be some interesting info in there.

In the meantime, go listen to Kongh. You shouldn't be disappointed by that.

No comments:

Post a Comment