Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Special K's

The other I was listening my way through the "K" section of my iPod. For such oddball letter, 2010 has produced some great (and not so great) bands that begin with the letter "K". I can't remember all the album names.

Kataklysm -  Heaven's Venom: Last year's Ex Deo album was great and the same dudes came back with a great Kataklysm record. Multi-dimensional Canadian Death Metal. Me likey.

Khoma: The name says it all even if it is spelled wrong. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kingdom of Sorrow - Behind the Blackest Tears: Just what you'd expect from KoS. Better than Hatebreed but maybe not as good as Crowbar.

Kongh: The name makes me thing of King Kong and this band sounds that big and angry. Love it.

Kruger (can't remember album): Not bad. Actually not quite as good the second time around. Grower?

Kvelertak: What the fuck dudes?? At The Drive-in, Refused, The Hives and Billy Talent had a baby and named it Kvelertak.

No comments:

Post a Comment