Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Because I haven't posted in a while

Kylesa - Static Tensions: I haven't even finished listening to it yet. But I know right now it's gonna be one of the best of 2009. I'll give it a full shakedown Friday or Saturday. I'm doing some driving on Friday so that's prime listening time.

Cannibal Corpse - Evisceration Plague: fucking awesome. The ipod count on this is getting up there.

God Forbid - Earthsblood: on my 4th or 5th listen and it get better every time. it's a good grower.

Giant Squid - The Ichthyologist ( I know that's spelled wrong): pretty fucking cool. I will be listening to this alot.

Irepress - Sol Eye Sea I: BORING. maybe i am missing something. I'll have to give it more spins.

Archtect - Ghost of the Salt Water Machines: I can't get enough of it. Seriously. It is solid gold. And the coolest thing is, my buddy Mark just became their drummer!

Buried Inside - Spoils of Failure: pretty good on first listen but it's not a surface record. I've got to go deeper.

Cattle Decapitation - The Harvest Floor: Certainly getting me pumped for the show in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment