Sunday, January 18, 2009

Now comes the hard part.

I have condensed all the albums that I have listened to from 2008 down to a (not so) short list of about 67-68. I should be able to get that down to about 60 without any further listening. Getting it down to 50 shouldn't be a problem. Getting it down to 40 will be pretty tough. And I don't think it's at all possible for me to get it to the 28 (of 2008) that I wanted to. I did 25 in 2005, 26 in 2006 and 50 in 2007. My exposure to new music has exploded in recent years and now it's gotten too hard to decide. Most of my friends have never heard of half the bands that make my list. And that's the metal friends, not the normal people.

Because my ipod was taking forver to sync this morning, I was only able to load 2 albums to listen to today. They would be ASRA - The Way of All Flesh, and Bison b.c. - Quiet Earth. 2 excellent albums. At least with only the 2 to listen to, I should be able to listen to them a couple times at least and get a really good feel for them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment