Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Sepultura tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am listening to the 2 new Sepultura tunes the posted on their myspace page and I must say, I like it.
Derrick sounds better on these songs than he has so far I think. He sounds a little more scathing on The Treatment than before and that is good.
We've Lost You has that mid-paced groove that makes you want to bang your head. It's pretty typical of Max-less Sep but good nonetheless. I will admit that I have loved Sepultura all along anyway.

I'm really liking The Treatment. It's mostly fast throughout but it it drops a few bpm every so often. Air drums are happenin. He's no Igor but he's not half-bad. HE is new recruit Jean Dolabella smashing the skins. Igor left giant shoes to fill so I don't expect anyone to actually fill them.

These 2 tunes have a real scream along quality to them. Maybe it's because I think I could scream about as good as Derrick Green anyway or maybe it's because Andrea Kisser still writes kickass tunes. I still need to check out his solo stuff, Hubris I & II.

I am definitely going to try and find a pirated copy of this (A-Lex btw, Russian for "no law") before the January 27 North American release date. Which has some killer artwork too.
I can really see myself making this a staple in the car. Oh yeah. If it came out before X-mas, it would be on my list. But, since I don't have Dante XXI either, I'll put that on my list.

I am gonna try and find a copy right now. Laters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment